Our Management Services across The South-West
- Provision of monthly maintenance reports to include jobs completed and jobs outstanding.
- Monthly property inspections along with comprehensive property reports produced quarterly.
- Checking compliance with lease covenants and reporting on matters such as applications to assign, sub-let or alter property and liaising with solicitors.
- Dealing with Leasehold Property Enquiries (LPE 1 & 2).
- Maintaining property records.
- Attending and arranging directors’ meetings and AGMs, chairing meetings if required and producing minutes.
- Attending to routine enquiries from lessees and residents.
- Organising property insurance including the preparation of valuations, renewing policies, revising cover or notification of any claims or potential claims.
- Secretarial servicing inclusive with our management agreement.
- Preparing specifications and tenders for major works requiring Section 20 notices.
Payment collection, financial and accounting services
- Providing reconciled accounts within 7 days of the month end.
- Collecting service charges, ground rents and other property income and liaising with clients and solicitors on collections of arrears.
- Managing funds in specially designated, legislation-compliant bank accounts.
- Preparing monthly income and expenditure reports as well as budgeting compliance accounts.
- Paying all supplier, insurer and contractor invoices in a timely manner.
- Preparing paperwork and sending this paperwork to the accountant within 7 days of year end.
Management of Service Charges
- Arranging and reviewing as necessary contracts to fulfil all the landlord’s obligations to tenants, legal and otherwise.
- Managing health & safety compliance issues for communal areas.
- Appointing contractors and supervising, on behalf of the landlord, such contractors as and when required.
- Appointing specialist consultants with regard to structural alterations, plant and machinery repairs and replacements, etc.
- Authorising invoices and payment of all outgoings.
- Preparing annual budget costs and statements of income and expenditure for future periods.
To find out more about our property services, please feel free to get in touch with Stephen & Co Block Management Ltd today.
For Property Management services in Weston-super-Mare, and throughout Somerset. Call Stephen & Co Block Management Ltd on 01934 621 101